We monitor and manage the project portfolio in order to provide accurate and timely information.
Based on international best practices, we assess project’s performance using Earned Value Management (EVM).
EVM controls project performance combining a scope performance assessment (physical progress), schedule performance (ahead of schedule or behind schedule) and cost performance (savings or losses). Unlike the traditional control process, EVM can detect performance problems (concerning speed or efficiency) early enough to implement corrective actions.
- Project performance reports
- Integrated view on project portfolio performance
- Detailed identification of methodology non-conformances
- Detect variances sooner
- Improved portfolio performance
- Enable a “Manage by exception” approach
- Stronger methodology adoption